Monday, May 11, 2009

Doing bohemian chic

Update - Thanks 'Sunehri'! You have confirmed what I was thinking, it is a harem style jumpsuit that Sonam is wearing!

Whilst its not a dress I would wear, think Sonam Kapoor carries it off. More than the ensemble I love her fresh faced make-up and the hair. There have been times like this when her hair and make-up have aged her beyond her years but at the L'Oreal brunch she gets it right. She takes a risk and is probably the only one in Bollywood who doesn't conform to the stock standard which I love.

Sonam Kapoor Loreal brunch source

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

5 comments:

Monika said...

Yes, u r right abt the hair & make-up saving the day for Sonam, but how did she get the shoes so wrong? Not expected of Sonam!!

Sunehri said...

Isit HaremPants Jumpsuit? Sonam looks LOVE. Agree with you the 'taking risk' factor. Although some of her outfits are whack, she seems to pull it off with such ease.
Cant wait to see her in Cannes.

chicbollywood said...

Hi Sunehri - You are right as I was thinking the same that it might be harem style jumpsuit. Her height definitely helps her pull it off.

Unknown said...

Uuuum... ... this shade of red head-to-toe is a bit too much. And I think she needs to change her hairstyle once in a while... ... I have the same feelings for Sonam as one of the other commentors had for Prianka :)

Unknown said...

Ooops...I think it was for Shilpa???!!!??? And not for Prianka...