Saturday, March 28, 2009

Double dose of Sabyasachi

Celebs came out in flocks on Day 1 of Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai as they always do. We spotted both Vidya Balan and Sonam Kapoor attending the Sabyasachi show dressed in Sabyasachi of course! 

After wearing a string of Sabyasachi suits when promoting Delhi-6 it was no surprise to see her don Sabyasachi again. Sonam wore a floor length black gown I am assuming as I can't really tell whether its one of those churidaars where the churidaar doesn't really show. This can be a tricky garment to pull off but Sonam's height definitely helps and she works it! I'm not a big fan of the zip at the front but Sabya is featuring zips a lot in his current garments. One my recent purchases from the Sabya stables also features one but because the rest of my tunic was so lovely I decided to overlook it. 

Vidya Balan goes to the other end of the colour spectrum with white. We know she's white obsessed as we've had a fair few sighthings of her white suit collection. This time instead of a suit she opts for a Sabyasachi saree in her favourite colour. If you notice the ambi detail on the blouse sleeves its actually the same as what we saw on one of Sonam's suits' recently

If I had to take my pick between the two I would go with Sonam as its fashion week and Vidya should've gone with something a bit more interesting or edgy (I know she doesn't do edgy but no harm in prophesing!) as its Fashion Week after all. 

sonam kapoor vidya balan sabyasachi lakme fashion week fall 09 source

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: