Saturday, February 21, 2009

From premiere to runway

Normally you see runway creations making their way to red carpets but not the case with the top Bollywood actors. Deepika Padukone wore the same Manish Malhotra blouse for the Chandni Chowk to China screening at Warner Bros. Studios in California before it made its way to the runway at FICCI. I didn't like the blouse one bit when I saw it on Deepika but if I had to choose I reckon Gauhar Khan carries it off much better and I like the runway saree better than the premiere version too. Your thoughts?

You can check out Manish Malhotra's FICCI collection here .

Deepika Padukone Chandni Chowk to china warner brothers studio screening Gauhar Khan Manish Malhotra FICCI show source

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: